We are looking for a Node JS Developer (Backend Developer) to join our backend team. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
3-4 years of experience in Node JS Development
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Build and manage scalable microservices.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions. Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes in existing code
- Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least 3 Years of experience as a Node JS developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
If the above matches your profile please attach your updated resume to us.